Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sam turns ONE! Big boy!

Sam turns ONE YEAR OLD today...well, actually at 9:19pm tonight :)
A couple pictures from his pre-party (last Sunday) are below. He received so many thoughtful gifts! One in particular, was a little book written by my sister, in the form of a poem, all about his first year. Jen did SUCH a wonderful job on it.

Oh, and his newest "trick", courtesy of Auntie Amanda during a Sam-sitting session earlier this week, is high-fiving...he high-fives all the time...at the dinner table...in the tub....in the car...










7 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I didn't realize he and Addy were so close in age. They are so much fun right now!

The Furmans said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I hope you had a great first birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sambo!!! Great pictures Holly. Looks like lots of fun. The cake turned out awesome and your little prego belly is cute!

Jane Burt said...

What a fabulous cake! Do you realize how adorable your son is? He should be on a jar of baby food! Happy St. Pat's Day! Miss you! Aunt Jane

The Heflins said...

Hi Holly,
It's Erin Heflin (Ables).It is so good to see you and your beautiful family! You little man is so cute! Check out the Heflins at eheflin.blogspot.com or babyhomepages.net/austinheflin. We need to have a Houston get together with all the girls!
Erin

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Hi Holly & Jay. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I used to work with Jay at Alliance. I came accross your blog and was so happy to see you two! Your little one is so adorable, and congratulations on the second one coming! Please tell Jay I said Hi and hope all is well. Good luck!

Pixel Perfect said...

Hi, my name is monica and found your blog off of the comments on sara sullivan's blog. I created a blog button for her family. Please go to my blog to get it and place it on your blog to bring awareness to their situation! Praying for a miracle!

www.pixelperfectblog.com


Thanks!

Powered By Blogger