Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why we love Wendy

So, last Friday morning, Wendy asked if I could come home from work the same time as Jay (which is about an hour early)....she said she had something to tell both of us at the same time. Instantly I thought "oh no, oh no, oh no!" She wouldn't give me any hints but insisted it wasn't bad news. Still, you can imagine how Jay & I worried most of the day. Wendy said only Sam and Lily knew the secret, and they are both her buddies, so they wouldn't tell me. SO....when Jay & I finally raced home from work....we got the news.....Our 5-year anniversary was the next day, and Wendy had a "Happy Anniversary" suprise for us!! Balloons, yummy cake, wine, and a card from Sam. The below pictures are pictures Wendy took of Sam coloring his anniversary card to us!! SOO SWEET!!! (I took a picture of the pictures with my camera phone...so the quality isn't that great)




1 comment:

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

How sweet! Hope the anniversary went well. I love the picture of Sam laying on his belly with the colors! That is so cute!

Powered By Blogger